Code of conduct
How to enyoy the Be@t?
- I come to the Be@t.
- I have fun and I keep smiling.
- I dance with everybody, without distinction of hair colour, feet length or bra cup size.
- I feel free to invite anyone, and I remember that anyone is free to decline.
- I respect other dancers, their dance space and their privacy.
- I try not to be a tecktonik dancer, and when I bump into someone, I apologize immediately.
- I share my good mood, candies at the bar, and even the best dance partners.
- I get the most of the parties and the activities.
- I try not to share my body odours; I come with a few extra shirts, preferably natural fibre ones.
- At the picnic, I bring something to share with everyone.
- If I witness, or I am a victim of, inappropriate behaviour, I don't hesitate to speak about it with one of the organisers, as soon as possible.